Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Just a Verse.

Blogging. It is a word that often comes with a stigma. Images of hipsters sitting in coffee shops sipping on their double shots of espresso loft through my mind when hearing the label of "Blogger". This often is the case, but sometimes there is a rare writer who burst through this stigma shining the light of individualism into the world wide web.

I am not a hipster or individualist radiating creativity onto the world, but I am a future educator who wants to explore Christianity and its correlation to the modern classroom. Specifically focusing on Lutheran Education, I want to challenge myself and others to look into their world and find the light of Christ in everything and share that light with future generations.

This first post is an introduction. The focus of this first post is simply a verse. This verse has been a focus and a motivator to me as an educator and it is a constant reminder of God's love and His plan for me in this life.

2 Timothy 2:15 

"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."


No comments:

Post a Comment